16.1.11

Ms Nik's Fun post

They soooo look alike!!

Wendy
&
 The Lohan

Amerie
&
Kort Kardash
Nicki a hot mess Minaj
&

Bloopers AKA Snooki
Bey
&
Kim Kardash
If u went on vacation would u go to:
Tahiti

OR

Italy?
I'm going to Italy. Tourist attractions, rich history, and great foods...I likes to eat!

If you won a leading role for a sizzling romance/suspense movie; who would be your leading man?
 Idris Elba
or

Duane Johnson
Ummmm......I'm choosing both...... My storyline reads that my character couldn't decide.. hehe.
Cosmetics are few to none, if u had to choose two products what would it be?

Mac duo bronzer
&
Lash blast

U can't go wrong with the duo bronzer and can be used in more ways than one blush, all over, eyeshadow.....What girl wouldn't want mascara??






3 comments:

  1. I think it is the pointy chins...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to say Italy and Idris!! And it could be Italy with Idris...that works just fine too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL i'm with you on that one, lets just clone him! haha

    ReplyDelete