25.5.11

Summery FOTD &OOTD

It's been sooo nice out I was inspired to do a look of the day. I have missed my piece of blog heaven :-).  I missed the Oprah finale!!!!  Totally devastated over here.... I know Miss Winfrey ended it with a bang. That really sucks for me.  Has anyone else been stuck to the TV for Oprah's 2 day farewell event?? Anywho, I have been doing really well with my working out and eating healthy. I have lost inches in the places I wanted to and I am meeting my goals where I would like to see my weight. So yay for me!!  Here's my look hope you enjoy! I am also posting my first video on YT. Hope everyone is enjoying decent weather

I used a hard candy palette, Mac and milani eyeshadows

Dress by Tina Knowles (Walmart)
Bangles F 21 and Icing
Earrings local retail store
Wedges F21
Foundation and concealer Mac Prolonged wear
Lippy Girl about town and NYX
Mac blush
Milani bronzer
NYX eyeliner
Falsies from local beauty supply



5 comments:

  1. Hey & welcome back...
    I've been glued to the TV as well watching Oprah but didn't see today's last shoe as of yet..Loving the dress & make-up

    Tammy
    http://afendibagandabadattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing and I'm loving the dress and FOTD.
    xo-AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Nik, you remind me of Aalyah the singer. I love the dress. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Miss! Aww thanx I used to luv her glad to be back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Nik! I loved the dress!

    http://www.churchgirlchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete