11.2.11

Smoked out Vamp OOTD & FOTD





I love a smokey eye.   I am from Jersey :)  and we do like our smokey eye.  Along with cheetah print, big hair and black, you cannot go wrong.

I wanted light coverage so I used:

Queen Latifah liquid foundation in natural and Milani baked bronzer
eyes - Mac Carbon +  rice paper, and E.L.F. palette
lips - NYX Deep red
Wet n Wild  pot liner
NYX liner
Lash blast


The outfit :
Trench - H&M
Silver belt  and leggings - Olive Ollie
Cuffed boots - Barefeet shoes
Cheetah wraparound on neck - Consignment store

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Pretty,I love the shade of lipstick and the silver belt with the black trench. Great post :) AlbeeLucky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Albee have s good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo pretty!! That lipstick looks gorgeous on you!!
    prettyinthedesert

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous and I just love your hair :)

    I am a new follower and I have to say that you have a great blog. Do check out mine as well

    http://sarahassansblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Nik, luv the cheetah wraparound and the lipstick looks pretty on you. Kisses..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are crazy beautiful doll!! I love your outfit also!!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your smokey eyes look amazing dear!Totally like them,I wish I could make smokey look so well!

    http://nothinglikefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww thanks so much for the feedback xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are beautiful !!
    enviedeladyd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete