10.1.11

Guilty pleasures.... Yo Gabba Gabba and chocolate

I begin my post with privileged information about me; my guilty pleasures.  Okay, chocolate i'm sure is on alot of our list.... But Yo Gabba Gabba is probably not lol. I don't know how it happened but I find myself on a late nite, finishing up an assignment  for class, or folding laundry flipping over to Nick Jr. to get a dose of DJ Lance and the gang.  If u don't have any kids, or just never watched the show along with yours, u must.  Chocolate.  Milk chocolate, chocolate with caramel, chocolate with nuts......and so on. I also find chocolate to be quite addictive. :-) There is a pro.... (drum roll) We can work it off!! (Applause!!!)  2 miles on the eliptical or a run around the park with the kiddos. Yes, there is a method to the madness.  So, I have christened my page with my first rant.  I have divulged my two weaknesses at the moment, it's 4 in the morning and I think i'm going to try to get some shut eye....Unless its a good movie on.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment