12.1.11

Healthy Living

I got the new Stylewatch by People today in the mail. Some things that I immediately was like, *gasp* it's a must have was the brush set featuring Hello Kitty exclusively at Sephora, print dress with leggings; cannot go wrong with that, Covergirl Spellbound.... To be continued on that one.  I have to get all the way through the magazine to figure out what I will end up loving for the Spring season, or new products I will have to purchase.






Me and my kiddos have been going hard for a year now, with eating healthier.  There are so many snacks on the market now that are kid friendly .  The granola goes over well with my brood in yogurt.  We are big fans of the baked Lays; the texture is awesome.  The multi-grain crackers goes well with peanut butter.  The french twist puffed pastry is a go to for my 14-year old being that he's to cool for breakfast, thank you very much.













This is my numero uno  for the snack that holds you over to another meal award.  Strawberry and banana yogurt with blueberries or blackberries and cracker barrel sharp cheddar. Yummmmm.  No, I have not reverted to low fat yogurt.  Sorry. I'm off to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment